Do you love granola and easy and yummi and healthy? Don’t look any further and try this 10 minute Vegan Nutella Granola made in a pan.
I went through a little or bigger crisis this month. Or maybe also last month. Many things in my private life have changed. For better or worse. And I had to learn to deal with uncomfortable things. Learning that it is ok to be sad and to have tears but still find the moment when you have to focus on the future and finally leave back what belongs to the past and can’t be changed. So this granola made in a pan is also kind of a new start for me. A fun recipe for old and young and not to mention a GREAT CHRISTMAS present.
I used to make granola in the oven and was a little bit scared about this “ok, I just throw everything in the pan, heat, and hope it works” kind of style. But it turned out great and I can just point out some really marvelous things about it:
The kitchen smells amazing!
It feels like eating Nutella (especially when eating warm) but knowing it’s actually good for you
You should have most of the ingredients at home. No fancy stuff here.
Kids love it!
It’s healthy chocolate heaven!
So as I said I love granola and this Christmas I will gift my friends and family personalized granola jars. And I thought you might want to do it as well and therefore I made granola labels to print out.
The recipe of the three other recipes will follow during the next weeks.
Happy, warmly Pre-Christmas Time
- 2½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup cacao butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ cup hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- Put all the ingredients in a large pan and cook on medium heat
- Stir continuously and make sure nothing gets burned 🙂
- After 5 minutes or when it smells really good, you know the granola is ready
- Let cool on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Store in a glass jar up to 2 weeks.