The world’s easiest vegan Christmas Cookies, made with only 5 ingredients, ready to eat in 40 minutes.
These cookies are not only super easy to make, but also require just a minimum of ingredients. Those ingredients can easily be memorized with the number order 3-2-1.
300g spelt flour
200g vegan butter
100g sugar of choice
(plus 2 tsp baking powder and a pinch of fine sea salt)
Or leave a comment here and put a smile on my face.
- 300g spelt or all-purpose flour
- 200g vegan butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. (350F)
- In a bowl, cream the vegan butter, sugar and salt together.
- Add the flour and baking powder and create a big ball of dough.
- Let cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Take rolling pin and roll out the dough to around ½ inch thick, cut out your cookies with a cookie cutter. Transfer the cookies to a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for around 10 minutes.
- Once cooled down decorate with melted dark chocolate or a mixture of powdered sugar and water.