Every Nutella Fan will be happy about this vegan, no-refined sugar Nutella recipes.
EDIT: Make sure you check out my newest creamiest version here!
Have fun making them <3 Note: You need a good blender, unless you are Hulk. Then do it with your hands.
The „nutty“ one
1/2 Cup Hazelnuts
1/2 Cashews (soaked overnight)
1/4 Cup full-fat Coconut milk
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp Carob powder
1 tbsp agave syrup (maple or any other sweetener also works fine)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
a pinch of sea salt
Preheat the oven to 350F
Roast the hazelnuts for about 10 minutes
Mix your hazelnuts with the soaked cashews and the coconut oil in a food processor. Make sure the mixture is smooth and creamy! (this may take a while)
Add the rest of the ingredients and process until you like the consistency.
The „dark“ one
3/4 cup hazelnuts
4 ounces vegan dark chocolate
2 tbsp coconut oil
4 tbsp almond milk
2 tbsp agave syrup
2 tbsp raw unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350°F
Roast the hazelnuts in the oven for about 10 minutes, until brown.
Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in the water bath. Stir until smooth.
In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts with the almond milk for about 4 minutes. you want to have a smooth paste! Add the stevia, cocoa powder and vanilla, and continue processing until the mixture is smooth. Add the melted chocolate-oil mixture and blend again well. Fill in a jar and let completely cool down in the fridge
The „creamy“ one
- 1 cup of raw hazelnuts
- 4 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup of coconut sugar (or less if you want it less sweet)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Roast the raw hazelnuts in the oven for 12-14 minutes. (check regularly!)
- While the hazelnuts are toasting take out a medium sized bowl and heat up the coconut milk, coconut sugar agave syrup and salt. Stir over medium heat until the coconut sugar has fully dissolved into the coconut milk. Once the mixture is hot pour it over the dark chocolate (placed in a bowl) and wait for 1 minutes. Then stir the mixture until chocolate is fully melted in the hot coconut mixture.
- After the hazelnuts are done, remove them from the oven.
- Rub the hazelnuts to remove as much of the skin as possible.
- Process the hazelnuts in a food processor until they become a very fine meal
- Add the coconut chocolate mixture and the coconut oil and mix until smooth.
- Bottle it up and keep it in the refrigerator!