Tender Chocolate Chip Chai Infused Banana Muffins drizzled with a sweet chocolate glaze. They taste like a Christmas Banana bread!
I love banana bread but sometimes an old classic needs a new twist! Why not infuse some Chai Tea and making delicious autumn-inspired Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins?!
Allergy-friendly all the way
Those beauties are
- totally refined-sugar free
- rich in protein and magnesium
So, I hope that everyone with an allergy can still enjoy these! Feel free to play around with the flours! If you can’t find chickpea flour and almond flour, simply grind some oats really fine and use oatmeal flour!
If you have time I recommend making these Chocolate Chip Chai Infused Banana Muffins while you are reading this. Otherwise (you better come up with a good excuse), you can save the picture below to your Pinterest Board and find the recipe later 🙂 You can find me under my name Vanillacrunnch if you are interested in seeing all my Pinterest boards for inspiration.
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ⅔ cup chickpea flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 big very ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 2 teabags chai tea soaked in ⅓ cup hot almond milk
- 2 tbsp erythritol or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup dark chocolate drops
- Preheat the oven to 360F
- Soak the tea in the almond milk
- Combine the flours with the cornstarch and the baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- In another bowl mash the banana and add the erythritol or coconut sugar, melted coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt. Add the flour mixture and the almond milk and combine with a spatula until well combined.
- Last, add the chocolate chips or chocolate pieces
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes in silicon muffin tins