Who doesn’t love a chocolatey caramelly treat? But what if I actually tell you that these Chocolate coated Tahini Caramel Pretzel Bars are good for your body and soul?
Personally, I am always in search for yummi treats and snacks to take-away. I mean of course you can buy healthy fruits and nuts and dried fruits whatever at the supermarket but there are times when I just crave something chocolatey and sweet. I am not talking about sugarfree raw Bliss Balls but about something that melts in your mouth and feels dirty in a good way. Know what I mean? Nevermind just make these Chocolate coated Tahini Caramel Pretzel Bars and you’ll know. I made them yesterday and took them to university the next days. Something to look forward to in the breaks. It’s the small things in life that makes you happy right?
If you have time I recommend making them asap or at least this weekend ;), otherwise you can save the picture below to your Pinterest Board and find the recipe later 🙂 You can find me under my name Vanillacrunnch if you are interested in seeing my Pinterest boards for inspiration.
Also if you really love „TWIX“ you should definitely try my VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE, REFINED SUGAR-FREE TWIX BARS from last year.
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup Pretzel
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- Caramel Layer
- ¾ cup almond or peanut butter
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 Medjool dates
- ⅓ cup white tahini
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 4.5 oz dark chocolate
- extra Pretzels for decoration
- For the crust combine all the ingredients in your blender.
- With your fingers press into an oil brushed rectangular tin.
- Place some pretzels over the crust and freeze until you are ready with the caramel layer.
- For the caramel layer combine all the ingredients in the blender until smooth and fine. Should you feel the caramel is too sticky add a little bit of plant-based milk.
- Spread the caramel over the crust and freeze again.
- For the chocolate top, carefully melt the mil with the chocolate and spread over the caramel.
- Decorate with pretzels on top.