Let the Pre-X-MAS Magic Baking begin! I proudly announce that Vanillacrunnch’s Bakery has officially opened its doors. Finally, you can follow my recipes on YOUTUBE!
During the month of December, I will upload Cookies and sweets recipe that YOU wish for. Feel free to either comment on my Youtube channel or below this blogpost when you really wish for a specific cookie or cake or whatever. My sweets will be plant-based, without any refined sugar and definitely more healthy than any storebought ones!
We begin this with no-sugar, vegan Cinnamon Cookies with a Chia-Berry Filling and Chocolate drizzle. Most filled cookies that I know contain a sugary, jellyish filling, claiming to contain real fruits when in fact the list of ingredients shows you Sugar, Syrup, E345, EWhatever.
Most people know that Chia seeds are forming a jelly consistency when combined with something liquid. We will make use of this occurence and combine a handful of frozen (or fresh) berries with 2 tbsp of agave syrup and 1 tbsp of Chia seeds. Voila! A sweet and nutritious cookie filling, no additives, 3 ingredients, totally easy to make, tasty as any other berry filling!
So of course it wouldn’t be me if there was no chocolate involved. To make these cookies look pretty and give them a sweet drizzle, I combined 2 tbsp of coconut oil with 2 tbsp of cacao powder and 1 tbsp agave syrup. Drizzle-POWER!
The recipe is below and you find valuable instructions in the video here.
- ¾ cup buckwheat flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour*
- ⅓ cup fine oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp natural sweetener (I used XUCKER, but coconut sugar works as well)
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond cream
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- cinnamon as much as you like
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- In a medium bowl combine all the dry ingredients
- Add the liquid ingredients and mix until well combined in a kitchen aid or other kitchen machine
- Depending on the brand of your coconut flour you might want to add more or less coconut milk. Have a look at my Youtube video to get an idea on how the dough should look like. You should be able to form balls but still the dough should not crack.
- Place the balls on the baking sheet and with your thumb form a whole.
- Depending on your desired size this should make up to 8 cookies or more
Das klingt richtig lecker! Ich freue mich schon auf weitere Back-Rezepte von dir 🙂
Lena | http://www.healthylena.de