A perfect decadent Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe. Soft chocolate cake layer topped with super creamy chocolate mousse and a creamy chocolate ganache.
This Chocolate Mousse Cake is
- extremely creamy
- chocolatey as h***
- a great dessert with no fuzz
- a winner when you want to convince non vegan people, that vegan cakes rock!
Or leave a comment here and put a smile on my face.
- 100 g spelt or all-purpose flour
- 20 g cacao powder
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 /2 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 120 ml oat milk, room-temperature
- 30 ml coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp apple vinegar
- chocolate mousse layer
- 180g dark chocolate
- 500g vegane cream (whipped cream)
- 80g dark chocolate
- 100g vegan soy cream
- For the biscuit, combine the flour with the cacao powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add sugar, oat milk, coconut oil and vanilla and combine. Carefully fold in apple vinegar and quickly pour into a 20cm baking tin. Bake at180° für ca 12-15 Minuten backen.
- For the chocolate mousse, melt the chocolate and let cool down a little.
- Whip the cream and gently fold in the chocolate. If you wish for an ombre pattern, fold in a little chocolate and spread a layer, then add more to every layer.
- Let cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- For the ganache, break chocolate into pieces and put into a bowl. Heat the cream in the pan and pour over the chocolate. Wait for 2 minutes and the carefully combine. Spread ganache on top of the chocolate mousse.
- Leave to cool in the fridge overnight.