Granola for me is one of the easiest things to do at home. You can make Granola in so many flavors that the variety of combinations is almost endless. If I am asked what my favorite granola is, I am usually struggling but I have to say that this Glutenfree Double Chocolate Granola definitely made it into my top three.
For those of you who are following me on Instagram, know that I am currently in Bali. And Oh dear, believe me they have the best smoothie bowls here! They are bright in colors, full of flavor and decorated like a piece of art. Some of them contained homemade granola. And this is the point where I got a little disappointed. The granolas somehow were not really flavorful or special in anyway. Sometimes it was really just oats with syrup. That’s a pity, because like I said: Making your own granola is super easy!
Speaking about the granola, it’s super chocolatey but still healthy and good for you. I added the grams measurements for my Europe friends so you don’t have the cup struggle. 🙂
There is not a lot more, I can tell you about the recipe, as it is quite straight forward! So, I leave you my friends with this recipe and you would make me unbelievably happy, if you could tell me or better send me a picture when you try it out. You can also tag @vanillacrunnch on Instagram and I will repost your picture!
- 2 cups buckwheat (200gr)
- ¾ cup flaked coconut (30gr)
- ½ cup gluten free oats (50gr)
- ¼ cup agave syrup (35gr)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (25 gr)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (25g)
- 1 oz dark chocolate, chopped (30gr)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325F (165 degrees)
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients
- Line a rimmed baking tray with parchment and evenly divide granola on it
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes
- Remove from oven and let the granola cool completely (this allows the granola to get all clumpy!) Once cooled store in an airtight container at room temperature
Hey, sieht ja mega aus????
Muss man den Buchweizen vorher kochen oder so?
Danke! Nein ganz roh der bleibt dann schön crunchy 🙂
Dann mache ich den mal morgen????
Yes! Freue mich schon auf das Bild ????