I was looking for an extraordinary dessert for months and finally found this recipe for Cherry Ice Cream. I adapted it and made Cherry Ice Cream Sandwiches since I’m a little Ice Cream Sandwich addict *confess
For the cookies you can use any cookie recipe you want. I bet it’s also quite tasty with chocolate cookies!
Homemade Cherry Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 2 cups frozen cherries (and some more to put in the Icecream when done)
- 1 frozen banana
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips
- Coconut whipped cream made from 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- Place all the ingredients except the chocolate chips and the coconut whipped cream in your food processor and blend.
- Whip up the coconut full-fat milk and then combine with the previously made cherry mixture.
- Fold in the rest of the sliced cherries
- Put into a re-used Icecream tin and freeze for about 3 hours.
Alivia at Plated says
Oh boy – these look delicious!
Thanks a lot Alivia!
Wow, this looks super delish! Amazing photography too 🙂
Thank you so much!
Wow, amazing photos!! You’re making me want to lick the computer screen, looks so goood
Thank you so much! It turned out really tasty indeed 🙂