The healthier Protein Peanut Butter Jelly Balls covered in dark chocolate. Vegan, Gluten-free, packed with proteins and magnesium Christmas Cookies you want to try!
Christmas time for me definitely means, baking a lot of cookies and making a mess in the kitchen. There is flour everywhere and crumbs everywhere! If you have read my latest blog post, you know I am a big fan of traditional cookies such as these Easy vegan Linzer cookies everyone can make but I also love cookies with a twist!
For these very festive Christmas balls, you do not even need to touch the oven. They are unbaked and can be made without making a mess in the kitchen (no promise ;)) Feel free to experiment and dip them in white chocolate if you fancy! Also, if you can’t get enough of chocolate you might want to fill them with homemade Nutella instead of jam. Just saying.
If you have time I recommend making these Protein Peanut Butter Jelly Balls covered in dark chocolate while you are reading this. Otherwise (you better come up with a good excuse), you can save the picture below to your Pinterest Board and find the recipe later before Christmas 🙂 You can find me under my name Vanillacrunnch if you are interested in seeing all my Pinterest boards for inspiration.
I am looking forward to seeing your cookie creations on Instagram (Tag me @vanillacrunnch ) or you can use the hashtag #bakingwithvanillacrunnch or and leave a comment here and put a smile on my face.
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ stick vegan butter (50gr)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1½ cup finely shredded almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Jam of choice for 12 small drops
- 1 cup dark chocolate plus 2 tsp coconut oil
- On a baking sheet put 12 drops of jam and freeze immediately
- Combine all the ingredients (peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, coconut flour
andshredded almond) until well combined
massis too sticky put in the fridge for about 20 minutes
- With your fingers make a flat disc and place the jam drop inside, the
forma ball and roll
- Roll around 12 balls and freeze for at least 2 hours
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil and dip the balls in the chocolate bath
- Let sit in the fridge until set.