These clean Raspberry-Coconut slices with raspberry Chia jam are the perfect alliance of different flavors and consistencies. Everyone knows that raspberry and chocolate and coconut is the best pairing ever – except my mom…but she doesn’t count in this example. I made a lot of different raw cakes and combination of flavors but nothing beats this trio. This bites would rule the world in chocolate raspberry coconut harmony. They are pure perfection. The best food to ever have graced this earth and all other foods will bow down to their glory! HAHAHHA!!
Clean Raspberry-Coconut Raw Bites
- ½ cup vegan vanilla protein powder (substitute with coconut flour)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond milk
- vanilla extract and stevia to taste
- 1.5 cup raspberries
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ agave syrup
- 1.5 cups of raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 3 tbsp of coconut milk
- ¼ cup of agave syrup
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- vanilla extract to taste
- fine sea salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- For the crust, in a small bowl, combine the protein powder, coconut flour and oil, and almond milk until well combined. If it becomes too dry to mix properly, add more almond milk, a tablespoon at a time (you may add up to 2 more tablespoons). Taste for sweetness and add some stevia and vanilla, if desired. with your hand spread the dough in a rectangular tin. (silicon!)
- For the raspberry layer,place all ingredients into a metal pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat slightly so the contents of the pot don’t splatter all over your stove, but still bubbles in the pot.
- Don't forget to stir constantly!
- Stir and boil until the mixture has thickened. It will not be as thick as jam, but it sill definitely thicken.
- Pour into a clean glass jar and allow to cool for 1 hour. Place over the crust and freeze again.
- For the coconut layer, blend cashews, agave and coconut milk until smooth. Add the coconut oil, salt and vanilla blending to incorporated. Pour it over the crust and store in the freezer for at least an hour.
- For the chocolate topping, place coconut oil, cocoa and agave nectar into a small sauce pan.
- Heat over low heat for approximately 30 seconds, or until coconut oil has melted.
- Spoon the melted chocolate over the raspberry jam layer.
- Freeze again for at least 1 hour.
Obwohl ich gerade gefrühstückt habe, würde ich jetzt zu so einer raspberry-coconut-sclice nicht nein sagen 😉 Sieht einfach zu köstlich aus!
Lena | http://www.healthylena.de