For the recipe in german scroll down!
Hello Summer lovers and dessert freaks, it is time to exchange the cakes and the loaves of bread for summery, refreshing tarts! This kiwi-coconut tart is definitely the winner of every party and not just because it looks absolutely fantastic…
If you are looking for a summer dessert after a nice grill evening this kiwi-coconut tart is the way to go. It is super duper easy to make and while the lime-coconut crust is very crispy and fresh the kiwis and the yogurt bring a slight tartness and sweetness to it. You can easily exchange the kiwis for raspberries, peaches or raspberries or whatever your heart desires.
For the filling, I used a coconut yogurt and sweetened it with a little bit of vanilla, because I think vanilla always is a winner in sweet desserts. (not saying this because my name happens to be vanillacrunnch)
Alrighty, I gotta go and catch some sun rays now, leaving you with the recipe!
BYE for now
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- ¾ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- ¼ cup spelt flour (or coconut flour)
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- lime zest from 1 lime
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- dairy free yogurt
- vanilla paste
- Preheat your oven to 360F
- In a medium bowl combine the shredded coconut with the flour, coconut oil, agave syrup, lime zest, and salt. It is best to use your hands to combine the ingredients and then to press them in a round pan. Make sure you press enough on the bottom, that is ends up really thin and yummi
- Bake for about 8-10 or until slightly golden brown.
- Fill the tart with dairy free yogurt pimped with a little bit of vanilla paste
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before decorating the tart with fresh fruits
Rezept auf Deutsch
125gr Kokosöl, zimmerwarm (nicht flüssig)
30 gr Dinkelmehl (alternativ: Kokosmehl)
3 EL Agavensirup
abgerieben Schale von einer Limette
eine Priese Salz
Jogurt nach Wahl
1 EL Vanillepast
Patricia McGregor meint
How much yogurt? How much vanilla paste?
3/4 cup and 1 tsp