Today is on of these “blabla” days, where I am overthinking a lot of stuff, turning in circle and you know don’t find the motivation to do anything serious.
Maybe I have become a little nervous and dizzy, because I am soon leaving Switzerland and going to London for three months. I LOVE summer in Switzerland, and if you might ask me where I don’t want to spend summer, it would probably be London. (Well jsut weather related ;)) But hey, I am not complaining and I am also looking forward to my new challenge. It’s just mixed feelings. I bet we all have it sometimes.
So, in the morning I tried to ban these feelings a little and treated myself with a delicious super creamy chocoalate oatmeal. I have a trick how I make it so creamy! You might find the hint in the recipe, where it says a tbsp of…
Actually, I think it is funny how it somehow reflects ones mood in their creative work. In my case in my recent pictures. I am editing pictures in much more darker colors. Sidenote: I am so happy I finally have my new MacBook Pro with Retina Display, since my last Macbook literally suffered death by drowning in smoothie. A new Macbook is like a new love with all the butterflies,stuff and happy hormones. I’m simple.
Now, I hope you try my super creamy oatmeal and then let me know what you think!
- 1½ cups water
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 cup glutenfree oats
- 1 heaped tbsp cacao powder
- 1 ripe banana, smashed to puree
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- Add the water, milk and smashed banana to pot. Whisk until everything is well combined
- Add oats, vanilla, agave syrup and cinnamon and stir. Bring mixture to boiling and then reduce to medium-low, add cacao powder, almond flour and stir to combine for about 3 minutes until the oats are creamy.
- Decorate with blueberries, dark chocoalte pieces and more agave syrup or whatever your heart desires
- Serve immediately