Salut dear readers.
Did you know that there is another way to enjoy yogurt instead of dairy, soy or coconut?
And I bet you would never guess that you can make it just with 5 ingredients?
Let me introduce you to
CASHEW YOGURT W/ or WITHOUT CHOCOLATE
You can make it plain or as I really recommend with chocolate flavor. Excited now?
Check out the recipe below and leave me a comment if you have ever tried to make Cashew Yogurt on your own. The thickness of the yogurt is totally up to you and you can make it less thick by adding just water little by little. the recipe as it is written below makes a thick greek style yogurt.
- 1 cup of cashews (soaked overnight for at least 3 hours in hot water)
- 1 Medjool date
- 2 tbsp of agave syrup
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Optional: 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Blend cashews with a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for another 1-2 minutes
- Add water until the yogurt has your desired consistency