Chocolatey, Healthy, Sweet and super easy to make! Say hello, to these Vegan Double Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies!
REALLY YUMMI AND CHOCOLATEY AND YEAH…PRETTY ADDICTIVE
FULL WITH NUTRIENTS / NO BUTTER, NO WHITE SUGAR
SUPER EASY TO MAKE
So I guess this is a rather short text for this post but let’s be honest, I let the pictures speak for themselves. Just one last thing. I used a champagne glass to cut out the cookies. It’s the best.
Do you also love Pinterest? Feel free to use this Collage picture below to post on your Pinterest wall. If you like to see my boards. you can find me under my name Vanillacrunnch
Alright, my little Chocolate bakers, take out the chocolate and the chef’s apron. Now it’s your turn! I am looking forward seeing your creations of the Vegan Double Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies on Instagram (Tag me @vanillacrunnch ) or you can use the hashtag #bakingwithvanillacrunnch or/and leave a comment here and put a smile on my face.
- ¾ cup Spelt flour
- ¼ cup finely shredded hazelnut
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ⅓ cup coconut blossom sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- ¼ cup almond milk
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- ½ cup chopped dark chocolate (70gr)
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate (40gr)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients from spelt flour to salt and combine until you have a homogenous dough
- Between two sheets of baking paper roll out the dough.
- Take a champagne glass or a cookie cutter and cut 20 Cookies and place them on a with baking paper prepared with baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- now IMPORTANT: put the baking sheet with the cookies on the cold balcony or in the fridge for 10 minutes before putting them into the oven.
- Bake for 8-10 Minutes and let cool down
- For the filling, carefully heat the milk with the chocolate and once melted put in the freezer until it hardens again a little
- With your hands for little balls and then press into discs between two cookies
- For the coating simply melt the oil with the chocolate and dip and sprinkle cookie with it
Oh my goodness do these ever look deeply, darkly, delicious. And – COCONUT BLOSSOM SUGAR! Intrigued.
LARA i am intolerant to halsenuts. Could i use another nut instead? Thanks
Sure shredded almond should be fine ????
I haven’t been as active on Pinterest as usual, lately! But I definitely have to get back in the game! Anyways, these hazelnut cookies look incredible! LOVE the chocolatey coating on top of them!
By finely shredded hazelnut, do you mean taking hazelnuts and putting them in a food processor or using ground hazelnut flour?
Hi Angela are you from the US? In Switzerland we can buy hazelnuts which are already shredded very finely in a package. So maybe this comes clostest to what you would call hazelnut flour ????
Hey Lara! Wieder so ein tolles Rezept! Die probiere ich direkt aus ???? Kannst du mir sagen, wie lange die (zB in einer Keksdose) ungefähr haltbar sind? Dann würde ich die Menge direkt verdoppelt ???? Liebe Grüße, Anna
Liebe Anna super viel Erfolg! Ich denke gut verschlossen sicher 1 Woche aber auch danach sicher noch essbar einfach wohl ein bisschen trockener. Kannst Sie ja dann in den Kakao tunken 😉
HI, I love your blog you have amazing recipes. I am gonna try this one and I was wondering if I can use rice flour instead of spelt flour? Thank you, amazing recipes ????
Hi Ved. Thanks a lot! I never tried but I think it should work. In any case let me know the result so I can add in the post 🙂
Hi!!! looks so yummy this too!!!
Can I use the sunflower seed oil instead of coconut ?I cant have it
I don’t know as the sunflower oil doesn0t get solid when stored in the fridge maybe it would all get a little runny…