HELLO SUMMER! At least in the majority of countries. not London though 🙂
Well nothing can stop me from sharing these heavenly fluffy Raspberry Coconut Bites. A fruity twist makes them perfect for summer.
Actually I think they would be wonderful with a little fruit puree or covered in chocolate…Ok Focus! Just speak about the basics.
When I started to make my first raw cakes, I usually did them fully cashew based. I feel like when youa re working on a raw chocolate cake the entire cashew thing works quite well. However, in more fruit oriented, summer desserts, I like things a little bit lightened up and less heavy. If you feel like the cashew is still too much for you, reduce the amount and put in more coconut cream. If you put in more fruit they will get more like a frozen treat and you’ll have to eat them straight from the freezer because otherwise they will melt.
Well, these cakes are really so easy I don’t have much to say about it. They could be your first attempt on a vegan raw healthy creation! and if you are looking for more challenges see here.
Don’t forget to show me your creations on Instagram. I am happy to repost the best remakes!
- 2 cups cashews, soaked overnight
- ¾ cup coconut cream, melted
- juice of 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup raw coconut oil, melted
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of water
- 1½ cup frozen raspberries
- optional: Beetroot powder for an extra nice color
- Place the cashews in a food processor and mix until well combined.
- Add water, lemon juice, agave syrup, vanilla, raspberries, melted coconut oil and coconut cream
- Fill the mixture in a rectangular tin and freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Take out of the freezer 15 minutes prior to eating 🙂
Die sehen mal wieder so wunderbar aus! Ich liebe diese Cashewcreme-Geschichten *_*
Dear Lara, what is exactly coconut cream? In brazil i just get coconut butter. Is it very different? Can i use it here? Many thanks, daniela
Hi Daniela it is basically coconut milk in a can. But you have to place the can in the fridge overnight so the upper part will harden and then you have coconut cream