This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)
A really easy, 3 ingredient recipe that is made in under 20 minutes. Those clusters are gluten-free, vegan and super delicious!
I was always a big fan of Strawberries dipped in chocolate, but I actually never thought about using other fruits like raspberries or blueberries. These Blueberry Coconut Chocolate Clusters are the perfect snack, a great gift to bring to a party or a nice mother’s day treat.
Did you know that blueberries and dark chocolate are super good for your body? Blueberries are very high in fiber and in antioxidants. In fact, they are believed to contain the highest antioxidant capacity of ALL commonly consumed fruits and vegetables. Also, They are low in calories. Dark chocolate, as well as very high in antioxidants, helps lower blood sugar and contains high amounts of:
If you have time I recommend making them asap or at least this weekend ;), otherwise you can save the picture below to your Pinterest Board and find the recipe later 🙂 You can find me under my name Vanillacrunnch if you are interested in seeing my Pinterest boards for inspiration.
- 2 cups blueberries
- 5.3 oz. dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- finely shredded coconut
- I a small pan (or water bath) melt the chocolate with the coconut oil and the salt.
- Dip one blueberry slightly in the melted chocolate and cluster it together with other blueberries
- Freeze the blueberry clusters for at least 10 minutes
- Now dip the whole clusters in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with coconut
- Let harden in the fridge for about 15 minutes