Easy raw vegan no-bake Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake for your first vegan baking attempts.
For a healthier cheesecake, I’d usually make a raw base with buckwheat, shredded coconut and dates as the main ingredients. With the addition of cacao powder, you get a richly chocolatey base. The cake itself is made pretty quickly, you’ll only need a really strong blender.
To be honest, I don’t know what I could add to this post, so maybe I just let the pictures speak for themselves and let your thoughts and tastebuds go crazy.
If you have time I recommend making them asap or at least this weekend ;), otherwise you can save the picture below to your Pinterest Board and find the recipe later 🙂 You can find me under my name Vanillacrunnch if you are interested in seeing my Pinterest boards for inspiration.
- 8 Medjool dates
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- ⅓ cup buckwheat
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- White Layer
- 1½ cup cashews, soaked overnight or 3 hours in hot water
- ⅔ can of coconut cream*
- ⅓ cup melted cacao butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- Raspberry Layer
- ⅔ cup cashews, soaked overnight or 3 hours in hot water
- ⅓ can coconut cream*
- 1½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- + a handful of raspberries placed on the crust
- melted dark chocolate to drizzle over
- *Coconut cream is the upper white hard part of a can of coconut milk when you place it in the fridge overnight
- For the crust combine all ingredients in a blender until sticky
- With your fingers press the mass in a round baking tin and freeze until the filling is ready
- Spread the handful of raspberries over the crust before you add the white layer
- For the white layer combine all ingredients in the blender until smooth and layer over the crust
- Freeze for at least 1 hour
- For the raspberry layer, combine all ingredients and layer over the white layer.
- Decorate with melted dark chocolate, more raspberries and nuts