If there are still people who don’t know about the easiest way to make Healthy Pineapple Banana Icecream this summer, here is the recipe!
Icecream is my absolute favorite thing to eat in summer (and winter). I sued to eat sugar and dairy overloaded store bought Icecreams but no that I know how to make my own creamy, sweet, healthy and dairy and refined sugar-free “Nicecream”, I can enjoy it every day! And as a secret tip I advise you to try it with these super easy vegan chocolate chip cookies with no refined sugar!
So all you need is a good blender and the rest is history. It is also a little embarrassing to write down the recipe because it is just 3 ingredients and super easy to make. It’s really just frozen bananas, frozen pineapple chunks, and a little maple syrup.
- 2 big frozen bananas
- Chunks of one pineapple, frozen
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (if the ripe sweet bananas are enough sweet for you, you can leave out the syrup!)
- Optional: 1 tsp turmeric (for the extra kick!)
- Put all the ingredients in your blender until creamy and nice
- Serve and eat right away!
Rezept in Deutsch:
25o gr gefrorene Bananen
200 gr gerforenen Ananas Stücke
3 EL Ahornsirup
(1 TL Kurkuma)
Alles mixen und sofort geniessen!