Hello, Reader of Vanillacrunnch.com. Maybe you are a loyal reader, knowing me already for certain months or years or you just came along and found this post by coincidence because you want to find out about these ominous which are supposed to be healthy and good for you and still yumi with all the good stuff. You got me. Well, we will talk about this later. I feel that you and I have come to a place in our relationship where I need to tell you
Today, I feel that you and I have come to a place in our relationship where I need to tell you something ( and no this is not because it’s Christmas) It may be no surprise; perhaps you’ve picked up hints and started to figure things out. But if you haven’t, you might be confused by now and don’t know what to expect. So I’m just going to come out and say it: I’ve watched Starwars almost more times than I eat chocolate per week. [Are you moving your hand to the mouse pad? Are you trying to get off this page? I am hoping our relationship is strong enough to handle this]
HAHA, No seriously, I mean how could I not? The movies are top-notch! You don’t even need to be a huge Starwars fan in order to really enjoy the movie.
So now you know it, I am not only a baking freak, I am also a Starwars geek. I kind of like the idea escaping into another world, simply not dealing with daily stuff anymore. Even if it is just for 2 hours and only in my head. Maybe some of you can relate to this feeling. And if not, you can just ignore this upper part and blatantly scroll down to the recipe. 🙂
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ½ cup agave syrup
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- 1½ cups raw cashews, soaked and rinsed
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¾ cup agave syrup
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- ¼ cup beetroot puree
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Mix almonds and hazelnuts in a food processor. Not until fine but until they are reduced in size
- Add cacao powder and pulse
- Add dates, salt, agave syrup and milk process the mixture until it becomes sticky
- At the bottom of your silicon muffin tin place an Oreo Cookie and then press the mixture over the cookie until half full
- Freeze while you make the raspberry layer
- For the raspberry layer, you put all of the ingredients mentioned above into your blender and
- process until super creamy.
- Pour evenly over your chocolate layer and freeze until firm
- Decorate with oreo bites if you like
The Oreo bites looks PERFECT! I absolutely LOVE the pink frosting on top of the raw chocolate base!
These are so perfect!