This is the most epic Healthy Raw Vegan Cookie Dough Cake you’ll ever make. The cake is dairy-free, gluten-free and made without any refined sugar and it also has a secret ingredient!
MACA IN A CAKE?
Are you a cookie dough fan? I am! Maybe you remember my three kinds of Cookie Dough post? Well, this time, I decided that Cookie Dough deserves o be in a cake. Deserves TO BE THE CAKE. I made this Vegan Cookie Dough Cake as a raw vegan version. Due to the fact that no ingredient get heated up, it can preserve all the good nutrients in the foods. Also, it allows me to add a superfood to the Cake (never heat superfoods like Spirulina, Maca etc.) I love to add superfoods like Maca to my desserts as you can indulge in sweet things and get the benefits for free.
Make sure you check out my post about my Maca Chocolate Smoothie where I talk about the benefits of Maca especially for your hormonal balance
This cake shows you that you can easily indulge in sweet things and dessert without feeling bad. The cake is
RIDICULOUSLY EASY TO MAKE
MAKE IT TODAY
If you have time today, I recommend making this cake immediately! otherwise, you can save it to Pinterest.
You can post this Collage picture if you like to find the recipe again later 🙂
You can find me under my name Vanillacrunnch
- 1¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp maca (optional)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 5.5 oz (160gr) raw chocolate (or dark chocolate)
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- or if you fancy make the ganache with
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- For the dough combine all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips in your blender until you have a slightly crumbly yet sticky consistency
- With your fingers press the dough into a round silicon pan and freeze.
- Carefully melt the coconut milk with the chocolate and spread of the cake
- Sprinkle with sea salt and let cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.